I am a certified body language trainer, through Science of People!
I can teach patients and healthcare providers how to have better non-verbal communication!
People often ask me why I chose to become a certified body language trainer. I love this quote from Dr. Paul Ekman, the man who discovered microexpressions. Microexpressions are brief involuntary facial expressions that people make in response to a strong emotion. You may know his work as it forms the basis of the TV show "Lie to Me".
" (Microexpressions) help the health care provider – doctor, nurse, or other caregiver – tune in and, therefore, be better able to help"
I specialize in Chronic Pain patients; the condition of chronic pain can severely impact non-verbal communications and hinder treatment!
I am also certified to teach:
- Presenting and Pitching
- Negotiation and Phone Power
- Interview Preparation
- Romance and Dating skills
- Lie Detection
If you liked my on-demand programs, you might also like those from Science of People and Vanessa Van Edwards!
- Body Language of Love and Dating
- Body Language for Entrepreneurs
- How to Be A Human Lie Detector
- The Secrets of Body Language
- Supercharge Your Sales with Body Language
- School of Happiness
- 7 Scientifically Proven Steps to Increase Your Influence
- Digital Body Language